Sign in to follow this  

Bubba wins by 1 min. 8 sec. on a KXF!!

Stewart had two flawless motos and literally won by a mile. Shame on those out there that doubted the 4-stroke powerplant.

They ran out of wrist bands at the gate I came in on and by the time I got in I could hear some bikes on the track. I heard one bike go by then after a while I heard a bunch more. I figured it was the parade lap. Wrong! It was the first half lap and Bubba was so far ahead already it was ridiculous. He only rode hard for a couple laps then put it on cruise control for the rest of the race...

Yes, I have to officially eat crow on this one. I said the motor wouldn't last.

As the Fonz once said, "I was wrrrrrrrr... I was wrrr r r r r.... I was wrrrrrrr r r rrr..." :thumbsup:

~Tex

RMZ

I believe I said "he'd be slower AND blow up the motor." Picture the dunce cap...picture the calk board...

I will not doubt Bubba on the KXF.

Hopefully some of the other riders will learn from Bubba how to ride a 4-stroke. Namely Millsaps, Hahn, Grant, Carpenter, Walker, and others, all ride the bike constantly up against the rev limiter. Their bikes run hotter and they are not even riding in the peak torque area.

This is also a lesson for some of the dads out there, teach your kid to ride a gear higher on a 4-stroke. It will save you lots of money!

^ no way he could have done that on a honda unless he put in a spare oil tank :thumbsup:

or on a yzf and flick it as flat as the KXF if the yzf lost some bulk