Sign in to follow this  

2005 Husqvarna SM450R WOW!

Hey for all of you out there here’s one for you.

Go to www.husqvarna.it

Click on PRODUCTS

Go to SUPERMOTARD

And click on SM450R

It’s their new 2005 model with the same plastic as the rest of the 2005 four strokes, but get this, it’s in the Centennial colors.

This stuff is not carbon fiber but the real Acerbis plastic stuff. Hey it’s a poor mans Centennial.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

Sweet... I may have to go for those plastics instead of the new yellow ones. I hope Husky will sell the two tone Centennial seat cover then it will look awesome.

I do want to sit on one first though as I am a little concerned that they have followed the Japanese route of making the mid section wider, I really like how narrow my '04 is.

Hey check out the concept Supermotard on www.husqvarna.it home page. I think this is going to be used as their new Dual Sport bike as well.

Also rumor has it that they are going to be refreshing the Mini's and maybe introducing some new models at the show in Munich.

Hey for all of you out there here’s one for you.

Go to www.husqvarna.it

Click on PRODUCTS

Go to SUPERMOTARD

And click on SM450R

It’s their new 2005 model with the same plastic as the rest of the 2005 four strokes, but get this, it’s in the Centennial colors.

This stuff is not carbon fiber but the real Acerbis plastic stuff. Hey it’s a poor mans Centennial.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

You get the picture of the 2005 model, but when you click on "specifications" the 2004 model is described... Still some work to do !