Sign in to follow this  

I told him he shouldnt a did it!!

what a moron...didn't he think about what if he wasen't going fast enough and did a nose dive to broken nose landing...stupid idiots. :thumbsup:

he gets my vote to moron of the week....

he could have easity snapped his spine on that landing....very lucky young man...... :thumbsup:

He should've worn a helmet so his face wont be messed up.

Oh well, even if he did he'd still be a dumbass.

That was not well planed out, bet the doc at the ER said you did what! Then walked out of the room and said what a dumbass. :cry:

both vids were hella funny, i think i would have done the same thing, ever since i was little i would build a ramp outta plywood and a few bricks and jump anything i could find ya ya ya call him a dumb ass but i bet they thought it was a good idea before it happened :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I like this one:

video

It's just like TT.

Very similar to the "Vanilla Ice" video remake via the PC game (??). If I can find that one... it's hilarious too!! :cry: :cry:

That was good... Anyone seen that Dave Chappelle bit where he asks "what if the Internet was a real place you could go to?". Then he compares a shopping mall to the net? That was a similar concept - very funny. I wish I could find that clip on the net.

-Mike

I haven't seen too many Chappelle episodes, but the "Blind Racist" one was too funny. He's a blind black man, that's a racist. Complete with the white robe and pointy hat. It splits my sides just thinking about it.

Everybody likes a camera until they wreck. Nobody likes the camera guy at that point. It's like, Get that camera out of my face!

By the way, that is one of the dumbest things I have seen a kid do. Hope he's not blood. :cry:

Keep it Down :cry: