Sign in to follow this  

rear tire

looking at a kenda 760 trackmaster II. Stock tire is a 120/90 18. Kenda only comes in a 120/100 18. Will this fit my 2004 DRZ S. I am not sure what the diff between the 100 and the 90 are.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Used lots of them over the years they are a great tire for the price. There are better front tires but for a cheap DOT tire they are hard to beat. prairiedawg :devil::thumbsup::awww:

I just put the 120/100 18 on the rear and it fits just fine. Try Dennis Kirk, they probably will have one. :thumbsup:

will cost me $80 here. By the time i order it, pay for the shipping,pay the exchange on the dollar,pay the duties at the border and the mail-order fee of $5 on top of it all i don't think it's even worth ordering from Dennis Kirk. Just a whole lot of red tape and extra buearocratric crap we deal with on cross border stuff. :thumbsup:

Road trip maybe :thumbsup: Seriously though, the 110/100 18 would be fine. I think that is the stock size for the E model. Or at least very close. :devil:

Have you tried www.royaldistributing.com ? They're out of Ontario and have good prices. You just need to pay for shipping, no exchange/duty/broker crap :thumbsup: that they nail you with at the border. I'm getting the 110 rear for $80 and the front for $60 from my local shop, if they couldn't get my the tires I was about to order from RD. Just an avenue you might want to check out :devil:

Go with the 110 for now. Have your dealer order a 120 for next time. Only complaint with the 110 is it might spin a little more due to the lesser footprint. Enjoy :thumbsup:

i have the 110 on my bike now and it works good but wears really fast on the road. I asume all full knobbies will wear like this but this is the first full knob ive tried.

I always run the widest/largest tire they have in stock. Usually a 140.. Have enough trouble getting traction witha 140, couldn't imagine trying to run a 100... I'd sink like a rock in this sand.