Sign in to follow this  

CRF450X Video and other 05 models

450X

It's OK dont get to exited.There are other videos for other new models. The jet-ski one is kinda cheesy. Just thought I'd share it.

that's gonna be a good seller for Honda....if would have been available two years ago, I'd have bought one....

now, I think i'll probably stay with the Yamaha.....even though, that bike is sweet...

Hey I think this is great!! Honda can put pressure on Yamaha to keep improving thier WR line.

One this that is kinda funny about the video is that they talk about a trail version of a MX bike like it is somthing totally new that Honda has invented. I think I know where the extra 500 bucks per bike went also, into that making that video.

Hey I think this is great!! Honda can put pressure on Yamaha to keep improving thier WR line.

One this that is kinda funny about the video is that they talk about a trail version of a MX bike like it is somthing totally new that Honda has invented. I think I know where the extra 500 bucks per bike went also, into that making that video.

I was thinking the same thing... yamaha's been building a big bore 4stroke trail bike for what 6 years now? Honda finally decides to join the party and they act like they invented the idea? :thumbsup:

I had to laugh at the part about "unrivaled speed" too, apparently they've never riden a WR450 :devil:

I'm all for competition for the WR, but Honda was hardly ahead of the curve on this one.