Sign in to follow this  

Who has pics of Cycra Oversize shrouds

I got a set of clear and a set of black about 2 months ago. Still had some left in yellow too, after being discontinued last year. They're WAY narrower :thumbsup: Why Suzuki couldn't do this the first time around :devil: Get them if you still can.

000_0126.JPG000_0124.JPG

Comes down to 4 inches narrower, but smooth to slide your knee across. Doesn't kick out like stock. Look down low too, at the bottom of the radiator. Right where your knee bangs into the stock piece.

They are also a more "rubbery" plastic that is much more durable in crashes than the stock brittle plastic. :devil: As stated they are also narrower and _may_ decrease cooling in low airflow conditions.

Why they're called "oversize" is anybody's guess :awww::thumbsup:

000_0126.JPG000_0124.JPG

Comes down to 4 inches narrower, but smooth to slide your knee across. Doesn't kick out like stock. Look down low too, at the bottom of the radiator. Right where your knee bangs into the stock piece.

Cool... how much do they cost ?

Are there any in TT shop?

That might be good for supermoto. 4 inches narrower is all that much less plastic hanging in the wind slowing me down.

Thoughts?

do they come in black?

They came in clear, black,and yellow. Call Cycra and cross your fingers. I haven't seem other new black plastic first hand, but the black set I have isn't a dark, consistant, shiny black.