Manastash 11-12 Sept Photos

Nice shots Scott. It was good to see you and Brian out riding! Whatya say we do it again sometime?!

Anyway, due to my painfully slow internet connection, you will have to make due with just a couple of shots. DSL is due in about a week, so more to follow!

Anyway, here is a shot of Nick (OldManTime) riding on the moon:

DSC00071.jpg

The kids all seemed to have a great time, and rode very well. Unfortunately, as I am bad with names, and worse with kids, I have no idea what this lad's name is... Scott and Pam, this is your nephew, is it not? ?

DSC00065.jpg

Mrs. Bones and I had a great time. Thanks to all that worked to make this weekend happen!

Here we are at the lake.

JandTriding.jpg

You'll have to wait to see the movie! :devil:

The kids all seemed to have a great time, and rode very well. Unfortunately, as I am bad with names, and worse with kids, I have no idea what this lad's name is... Scott and Pam, this is your nephew, is it not? :devil:

DSC00065.jpg

Jeremy

That is my nephew Michael, he will get a kick out of seeing his picture. ?

You would have been proud of Mrs. Bones on Sunday she was riding great :awww:

So, Shank admits to tossing his bike about 100 yards from camp on Saturday morning. I was lucky enough to have the best seat in the house to witness this event, but too slow with the camera to catch the "dismount". Here is the recovery, note the divot in the lower left... He had to stop a mile up the trail to straighten his forks! ?

DSC00044.jpg

Kimberly and the girls made quick work of fixing a flat on her big ole toy hauler. I held the beer (mine).

DSC00079.jpg

Help me out here... Is this Brandon in the front, and Kyle following? They ate up this downhill, which shortly afterwards ate up one of the much bigger "kids". :devil:

DSC00050.jpg

Too bad my truck wouldn't start. I would loved to have broken in my TE250 up there.

Certainly that moon shot wasn't taken near Manastash was it?

Greg

Yep there are a couple of spots up there like that one called Moon Rocks and another called Funny Rocks, very popular with the 4x crowd.

Rick