Radiator gaurds on bent radiators.

Is it possible to still fit rad gaurds on my bike if my radiators are pretty bent? both of them are caved in a bit towards the bike but they still don't leak which is good. I just need a brand that doesn't need to line up to the hole on the bottom of the rad where the shround attaches because that is bent out of place. I have to really twist my shroud to get the bolt in. Are there any brands that would work?

I think the answer to that would be yes, if they aren't bent to bad. When I bought my 02 a year ago the left radiator was bent in like you described, not alot just a little bit. The bike came with radiator guards, the one on the left radiator is not bent, so I take it the previous owner crashed and put them on new afterwards. As far as plastic lining up, I Put on new Acerbis plastic on last January. All you have to do is bolt them up and they will bend to the form within a week. They wont bolt up nicely right away but its not going to white your plastic. I had to trim away some excess plastic, like some reinforcing strips, on the inside of my radiator scoops so it could go around the radiator guard where it wraps around the radiator itself. Hope this answers your questions ?

the devols will. they encase them so to speak and dont actually touch the radiator.

when you unbolt the radiators you'll see washers that sit between the radiator and the rubber grommets, toss em. That way you can squeeze the grommets down as you retighten everything back up. Then the gaurds dont stick out so far, and the shrouds end up in nearly the same place.

With those devol gaurds, once you put them on, where does the shroud mount to? Does it still attach to the radiator or does it now attach to the rad gaurd? I'm hoping that it is the gaurd since my rads are bent pretty bad.