Sign in to follow this  

flat trackers near, raleigh NC

i moved to nc from ny about 5 years ago, used to race before i left, i did some research and found some tracks in sc, would just like to connect with some other racers to find out for about the scene down hear. appreciate it alot,

Steve

ALso looknig for a bike 250, 0r 500 setup for round track

there is a great track in Neeses, SC called Mid Crolina Speedway. http://midcarolinaspeedway.com/

Also Give Ed Salley a call at 803-536-0966. He is a dirt track legend around here and he is a tremendous resource for information, bikes, and parts. He can find a bike if he doesn't have one already. Tell him David Dantzler gave you his number.

greatly appreciate that stumpy, i called mr salley and he is letting me ride one of his yz450 next weekend at the mid-carolinas race. maybe see you there.

Steve

the track could have been been in better shape, they overwatered it, found that out the hard way( belly flopping going into turn 3) other than that it was good, kinda short got there at 4:30 left at 8. i didnt really get back into the rythem that i had 3 yeasr ago but im working on it. looking foward to the race this saturday.

Steve