Sign in to follow this  

NorCal Riding Areas Race Schedules

For all those planning rides in the NorCal Area here is a list of race dates. Come out and race and support the clubs that support & help maintain your riding areas.

Oct. 16-17 Stoneyford, Jackhammer Enduro

Oct. 23-24 Elkins Flat, 49er Enduro

Nov. 6 Upper Lake, Cowbell Enduro

Nov. 7 Foresthill, Training Wheels Family Enduro

Nov. 13-14 Stoneyford, WFO Enduro

Nov. 20-21 Stoneyford, Bearfoot Family Enduro

For more info go www.ama-d36.org

Kraig

Thanks kraig for the list....dang all this worry about summer dust.... but I'm gonna miss the summer empty ride spots. here comes the rain season, red sticker boys are back and here come's the crowds and head ons.

I'll be helping at the 49er if it goes off - we need rain and yeah I'm gonna run the Nov 7 family enduro - which I hope they don't mind slow old men on their event too. :devil:

c ya on the circuit. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the List :devil:

Hey Craig I have a question maybe you could help me. Last year I was signed up for the Bearfoot enduro. I had a wreck the week of the race and called to cancel my entry. I spoke to a woman that said they were leaving for the race but would refund my $ when they got back. Well i never heard from them and lost their # You wouldn't happen to know who handled the entries last year would you? Not that I mind giving them the money for all the work they did, but getting a discount this year may make me run it for practice. :thumbsup:

Anyway, if you can help I would appreciate it.

Fryboy