Sign in to follow this  

Is it just me or is TT gotten SLOOOW again

Seems like I am waiting longer and longer and longer for posts to come up. And I do have broadband. Is it just me?

Nope. Im getting the same lag here, it seems like after they tried updating the forums and then rolled it back to the old style, it got slow. :thumbsup:

easy solution... kill the Off Topic forum and delete anyone who has more than 25% of their posts in OT. problem solved.

i thought that this was "thumpertalk", not "let's talk about everything under the sun and waste system resources."

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

I'm pretty laggy too, hopefully its temporary.

I agree w/wrooster about killing the OT crap also. There are millions of places on the internet where one can argue about religion & politics, post links to neato web stuff that everyone's seen a jillion times, flirt with guys who are pretending to be girls, and troll on about everything under the sun.

I come here for a few minutes every day or so to learn a little and to contribute a little when I can, sucks to browse this site when it's slow though. I know it was unpopular but I wish they'd stuck with the dotnet format they tried a while back. I bet it would be a richer, faster better site by now. Oh well, can't be bitter forever.

Yeeeuuuuup! (supossed to read it slow)

Sorry Gallo, I've been working between Terrell and Rock Wall for the last several weeks!!

Its been at least a year since I checked ThumperTalk and at least 2 years since I actually wrote a reply...Blame it on my 01 250F!

The first thing I noticed is how slow it was. Glad to see wrooster is still calling it as it is.

Oh no! another OT??????

see

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1367483/

(btw: the OT forum is very desireable from a business standpoint. it helps increase the number of "hits" (page views) and therefore artificially increases the apparent popularity of the site -- data which in turn is used to justify advertising rates for the banners.)

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f