Big Air MX open practice 9/25

Thought I'd get this out there to remind everyone.

I am planning to be there again with my kid. Dont think I will have the YZ400 out there as the chain is still broken as is my wallet to fix it. But I will have the kids TTR90 and the CRF250X there for sure. As long as the weather holds out that is :devil:

So who is in?? Steve? Slow Joe? Godzuki? Sndmn2 (if he gets the man paid off 1st ?)

I had a lot of fun last time. This time I intend to hit the Barn double if the landing aint too slimy. :awww:

Thought I'd get this out there to remind everyone.

I am planning to be there again with my kid. Dont think I will have the YZ400 out there as the chain is still broken as is my wallet to fix it. But I will have the kids TTR90 and the CRF250X there for sure. As well as the weather holds out that is :awww:

So who is in?? Steve? Slow Joe? Godzuki? Sndmn2 (if he gets the man paid off 1st?)

I had a lot of fun last time. This time I intend to hit the Barn double if the landing aint too slimy. :devil:

They just put down a bunch of woodchips and sawdust/sand after the barn double and stadium triple. So it's really soft and loamy. It's a lot like Red Bud's soil. ?:D

They've really improved Big Air this year.

i think cw is having a track day for realy cheap, if i remember on that day to if i can go, it will probably be there to check his track out with out the snow on it hehe, thats when i got the 426 in jan and you could see he had jumps but they were under about 4 foot of snow. so if upi want to go its not all that hard to find if i remember right. this is ofcourse if i dont kill myself this weekend at the hairscrambles, woo hoo ?

BUMP ?

Don,

We will be there Saturday. No sandwich offers this time as most of them went to waste last time. Attendees are as follows

Tony CRF 250

Rich CRF 250

Me (Steve) CRF 250

Nick 7yrs old CRF 70

Do ya think anyone will be wearing RED?

Look forward to seeing You and Brendan again. See you there man ? :cry: ?

Still good to go for tomorrow. The kids bike is all tuned up and ready. Thailer is packed and hopefully the X is ready. Havent looked at it in a few weeks.

I am gonna bring a helmet cam also. So I can catch all your "best" moments on tape. If ya all want a copy bring a blank vhs tape with ya tomorrow and I will get ya a copy of it somehow. ?

Dangitt. I just talked to my checkbook and it had other ideas as to what I will be doing this weekend. Which is to say not much. I cant afford it today. Sorry fellas but the numbers dont lie. I think I spent a little too much on the kids bike this week. Going to Big Air would cut it a little too close for comfort.

Dang now I am starting to sound like Godzuki! ? :cry: ?

Don,

Missed you and the boy. Sorry you could not make it. The crowd was real light. We did see a pretty scary endo at the finish line jump. Apparently the guy had WAAAAY to much speed, chopped the throttle on the face and landed waaaay nose low. When I turned around all I saw was his bike doing cartwheels through the air. Pretty scary but I guess he's alright.

Oh and just to rub it in ....

The track was P-E-R-F-E-C-T ? :cry: ? :cry:

Steve

The track was P-E-R-F-E-C-T

Yea yea....rub it in.. ?

I had several discusions with my concious yesterday morning trying to convince it to let me go but it just wouldn't let me.

I even thought about just going up so the kid could ride but I know that would just kill me cause i havent really rode in more than 2 weeks and I would be johnsing to ride out there.

Thought even passed my mind to bring both bikes and just pay for the kid to ride and sneak out on the track ? But alas there is that consious thing again. ?

being broke sucks ehhh ? i got to go to the club track yesterday but that was for free so im not out anything on that. the track was not perfect at our club nobody had groomed it from the hairscambles so about 1100 laps were put on it that day and it was rough, but then again i guess you cant always ride on a groomed track all the time.