Sign in to follow this  

supermoto setup?

Ok fellas I have a few questions for you supermoto guys concerning your setup? First, out of all of you that have a supermoto setup, how many of you just have it for the look which by the way, for all of you that has shown your bikes, they are sweeeeet! I like the supermoto look, I mean it is awesome and I was thinking about making a few mods to my plain jane Drz to spruce her up and was wondering what exactly would I have to do to give her a supermoto look? I will be honest with you guys, I don't plan on ever racing her. Being that I just want the look, is there any advice out there to what I need to do? Thanks :thumbsup:

Well that was what I was hoping on Burned, now by swapping the wheels and tires, would I need to upgrade the brakes? Also I have been lurking around and seen some talk about wheel offset. Is this something that I need to look for? Correct me if I am wrong but are both wheels 17"? :thumbsup:

for just riding around town the stock brake works fine.they are 17's.3.50x17 front and 4.25-5.00x17 rear.4.25 will be the cheapest.

offset affects chain clearance.