Sign in to follow this  

RRMMC's Fall Poker Run....Roll Call!

You can check it out here:

RRMMC Poker Run link

It is this Sunday. I hope they go up 676 again (Devil's Slide). That made the Spring run, for me.

And where is Celtic Crossing?

Celtic Crossing is an Irish pub off Castle Pines (south of Denver, north of Castle Rock) that I like to frequent. They got the Smithwick's and the Red Breast there. MMMMM, Yummy! :thumbsup:

I know how you feel, man. I still have issues with a concussion I got back in December of last year. They suck!

I was there and it was great, Less people than the Spring one. Really dusty throught the day until when it was over it decided to rain a bit, Still was fun. Taking my kid to the next one.

I suck! I was playing darts at a buddy's house on Friday. Went up to shag the nails and, WHAM! Twisted the crap out of my ankle. The arch on the bottom of my foot touched my leg! Would have been worried, but this sort of thing happens to me more often than not. Thought I would be fine for the Run, loaded up the rig on Saturday. I was limping, but nothing I haven't rode with before. Sunday morning, woke up early, limped to the rig, drove up to the CG. Stepped out of the car, only to have the pain shoot all the way up my leg and out the top of my head. I couldn't put "half" of my weight on it. No way was I gonna do 55 miles at whooped-out Rampart. The short course wasn't even an option. Hell, just completing my lap around the car was making me sweat. Got back in and passed probably all of you on the way out. I know I was getting a lot of the "Where are those guys going? Don't they know they are going the wrong way!" Hope everyone who went had fun. It just makes me mad that with all the dirt biking I do, to not be able to go riding because I screwed myself up walking. The irony. :cry:

What kind of rig were you darting out with????

Probably saw you.

Sorry to hear about the leg situation. How does it feel now?

Hope you are feeling much better. I bet the drive how was hell. :cry:

there is always Spring.

The ONLY rig leaving Rampart that morning: blue Durango w/ roof basket pulling a 3-place w/ two bikes on it. The leg is good now, well, better. I started walking without crutches Tuesday night. My goal is my Oct. 6 Moab trip. Thanks for asking. :cry: