Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Exhaust

Recommended Posts

I know I am going to get grief for this one but what is a good exhaust system to go with? I prefer something loud 90% of the time so for the other 10% I guess it will need to be able to be quitened down? Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on howmuch you wanna spend.

The Yoshimura stainless steel is VERY loud wihtout an insert, but can become pretty damn quiet with the TEC quiet insert.

No matter the insert you will feel a considerable power boost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just installed my yosh full system today and it's insane, so worth the money. very loud but worth every db in power and response. tec inserts should tame it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FMF-Q, w/powerbomb header. still fairly loud 94 to 96db, but not annoying loud. Good increase in performance, reduced engine breaking. My friends DRZ400 with the Yosh would be considered a land closure set-up. Way too loud, but increase in performance is awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have the FMF Q w/ powerbomb header. I love it. Good increase in performance with a nice bark to it but at part throttle it is actually quieter then stock. But at full throttle it is about 96db.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

×