Sign in to follow this  

Finally!! A good Off-Road / Family Commercial via Honda

I was glad to see a commercial by Honda that finally shows their line of XR's and offroad CRF's being ridden for what they are designed and primarily used, trail riding. Seems that Honda has been missing from the battle to protect our rights to ride, so it was good to see this on the tube. Saw the Honda commercial during the broadcast of the MX National this weekend. Was a great commercial showing a family riding and camping in the forest. Great to see!!!! I get tired of seeing the "I wanna Ride, I wanna Ride, I wanna Ride" Honda commercials where all the XR's and CRF's are being ridden on the MX Track. Get'em in the woods where they belong. Anybody else see the Commercial?

Yeah I saw it. It was a very good commercial. Also did you see who was leading the pack on the crf230*? Any guesses. Finally stop showing RC on them. :thumbsup:

Yeah, that was a real nice commercial.

Makes ya want to pack up the toys and family, and do some campin' - very inspiring. :thumbsup:

My CRF is made for the track. It goes very well on trails, too. My kids love that "I wanna ride..." commercial. I haven't seen the new one.

I know what you are getting at though. There seems to be quite a few people here on TT that do ride the trail version CRFs on the track and I always ask myself the same question....why? If you want to ride on a track buy a mx bike. They can easily be ridden on trails too. It is asking a bit more from a trail bike to ride on the track.

My kid mentioned that it was his favorite commercial. So they must have done something right with it.

I just kind of glazed over waiting for carmicheal's face to sell the bikes again. I'll have to watch it again and pay attention to it, now that I know it's rc free.