Sign in to follow this  

HEY HEY how many of u .......

u guys have 04 450crfs?k good because I was thinking of buying 1. Im kind of sick of riding 125 bikes...been riding them a while. I dont want to spend the money to get a brand new one even though I know that is the best. But if any of u guys have good or and bad comments about the 04 model I would really like to hear about them. I just want a bike that handles really good. I rode a 03 yzf 450 once and that bike had alot brutish power. U could be so lazy..but i heard that the honda has a lower center of gravity and that is what i am after. I have my seat shaved down some on my yzf 250 and it made a huge difference in the way it handled.So if u guys have any comments let me know cuz i wanna know :thumbsup::devil:

i woulnt know from personall experience with the crf, i can say that it seems like a very nice and easy to ride

from what i hear is that the crf250s have the valve issues as do the 02 450s. the 04 450s are supposed to be pretty solid. i havent ridden one but i have ridden the 04 yz450 and they mellowed out the "hit" from 03. and if you were to get the 04 yz you can mellow out the hit even more with some mods. so to make a short story long, it all depends on what color you like the most when it comes to the new 450s. so good luck. hope i have helped you out in some way

Not true, My one year old 04 woods ridden CRF (no high RPM MX races) lost here intake valves just like the 02 and 03 bikes.

Easy fix though RHC SS valves and spring and bust a lap.

I dunt no!But 04 is awsom.I like hunda alot. Get a yamuha cuzz hunda haz valve isues from what I heer. Any one else has a comnent?

werd!

I have been riding dirt bikes for over 30 years and have had many different machines, but none as awesome as my 04 CRF450. I highly recommend it, as you wont be sorry. :thumbsup:

I love my 04 CRF4550. you cant go wrong with that bike and it responses extremely well from most aftermarket hop ups to. The suspension is also awesome.