Sign in to follow this  

I-cat move over...

You do realize who's bike that is on don't you? I believe the same person is selling it :thumbsup:

But what do I know :devil:

HEY...isn't that *****'s bike in that pic. :thumbsup: I'd recognize that turkey baster anywhere. :devil: I guess the testing phase is officially over time to make some jack. :awww::lol:

I trust it works. :thumbsup: Wish ya the best of luck with selling them.. whoever ya are. :devil::awww:

Owner of the bike in the pictures is the seller. :lol:

Its just helps the spark to be more efficient and who cares whos bike it is as long as the product works! I've had mine for about 8 mo. now and its one more thing that makes my drz one bad a$$ bike.......at least to me :devil::thumbsup:

oh sure....tell 'em. How is ***** supposed to endose it as ther real deal if you reveal the secret. :devil:

I think it has more to do with the TT policies, ****** won't respond to this thread. At least not until he works out a deal with the owners, maybe a special rate since he has contributed a little bit to the site :awww:

Good luck with it ******** :thumbsup:

One picture has the stock ignition coil. Follow the spark plug wire up to the frame. The other picture has the spark plug cap ignition coil combo. No high tension spark plug wire. Just two ordinary wires. This setup is common on most new sport bikes such as GSXR's. Does it really help performance or is it just tweaky? :thumbsup:

Does that mean we can make fun of ******, and he can't come down off of the mountain and spank us? :awww::lol::D:thumbsup::devil: