Sign in to follow this  

RMZ 450 Hot Start on the Handle Bar @ Melbourne MC Expo

kitplummer> on a different topic how did that stage 2 kit work on the 110? I'm thinking of doing it mine if its a decent power gain.

It's awesome. Much better pull across the band. Though I did everything at once...so I don't know what just a pipe would do for you.

hey kit...

I don´t want to loose the theme of this thread, but can you post an image of your 110 ?? Would be nice cause I can imagine that it looks trick with all the stuff on it...

:thumbsup:

hey kit...

I don´t want to loose the theme of this thread, but can you post an image of your 110 ?? Would be nice cause I can imagine that it looks trick with all the stuff on it...

:thumbsup:

freakin',

here ya go:

rm-z110_med.jpg

I saw a rmz450 at the RM cup last week and it has the hot start on the carb! not sure that was to bright! I guess that is so the aftermarket companys can make some extra jing and put it on the bars.???????????? :cry:

HS on the carb, eh? That'd be like the DR-Z. Interesting...my guess, is that there are a couple of versions of the RM-Z floating around the world - mfg.ed at different points in time.