Sign in to follow this  

Fender with integrated LED light qustion.

Hey ,

Ive seen couple of the toons here has this on their bike (Like Burned i think).

What exactly is it good for ?! Is there brake light on it?

does it light the plate number?

72_1.JPG

It is only a tail light, no brake light. You can make it function as both with a resister and switch but I would use it only to get from trail to trail not general road use. Get a real tail light for that.

Hey ,

Ive seen couple of the toons here has this on their bike (Like Burned i think).

What exactly is it good for ?! Is there brake light on it?

does it light the plate number?

72_1.JPG

trickest tail light ever made.mine is a brake light as well with the resistor mod.

i could care less if it lighted the plate. :thumbsup:

It is only a tail light, no brake light. You can make it function as both with a resister and switch but I would use it only to get from trail to trail not general road use. Get a real tail light for that.

Unless im mistaken , the S model allready have a switch , right?! only in E model , one is needed to be fit???

it has nothing to do with the switch!in order for the led tailight to function as a brake light you have to do the resistor mod.you just skip the part about installing the switch!

So now alo, go back to that link I gave you and do the mod with the resister :thumbsup:

Burned - Did your front brake feel mushy after installing the hydraulic switch? Mine did. I removed it and got a nice firm feeling front brake again.

I worked most of Sunday devising brackets to mount a mechanical switch on the rear, but was unsuccessful. I have a kicker so I can't mount it on the frame because the kickstart lever will knock it off.

I might buy a different hydraulic switch and put it back on the front again.

So now alo, go back to that link I gave you and do the mod with the resister :thumbsup:

Fruend , stop doing :devil:,

You will get wrinkles :-)

Fruend , stop doing :devil:,

You will get wrinkles :-)

Is Fruend a cross between friend and freud???

Already have the wrinkles, see here she is

rink.jpg

:awww::lol::D

trickest tail light ever made.mine is a brake light as well with the resistor mod.

i could care less if it lighted the plate.

Okay I'm sold. Tired of the ugly stock POS. Where do I get this one? Is the resistor mod posted somewhere?

this fender is way cleaner.. all sharp and cool looking.. easy to wire also no need for resister mod.

fender.jpg

this fender is way cleaner.. all sharp and cool looking.. easy to wire also no need for resister mod.

ummm............no,but if you like it thats all that matters. :thumbsup: