Need ISDE web site...help!

Here are a few more ISDE sites

web page

web page

? :cry: ? :cry:

International Six Days Enduro - A true championship race

An international level enduro race, with a hare scrambles, a GP style motocross, a supermotard on knobbies, to a full out road race on knobbies everyday, with every bit of it timed so you have to be at your best all the time for six straight days. A true riders race - mechanic, pit crew, timekeeper, racer, riding as fast as you can without breaking the bike or you.

That sounds like the ultimate fun time ride ?

I don't think Vor has a real factory team this year. Winning the 2001 and 2002 ISDE almost caused the company to close. Running a race team where the costs are so high now for a small motorcycle company like TM and Vor, where they only sell a few thousand motorcycles a year. TM and Vor's bread and butter is really selling great motorcycles to regular every sunday race riders who wants a very fast well made motorcycle to ride and race. What Ahola did was amazing riding, on a amazing bike, two years in a row. I don't think Ahola left Vor as much as Vor stopped racing and Ahola had to ride something.

RaceVOR is smack on the target with this, no race team this year. The cost is too high, which is why Mika is not on VOR, we would/could not match the price so he had to go to Husky. Mika has to live like we all do and so was just a financial decision, for the money I would have done the same (not really ?). We would have liked this to be, but the cost was more than could be justified for a small factory.

It is interesting to note that results haven't been as good and also as interesting that the only privateer's running in SM that are up "there" are riding standard model VOR's. In fact Greg Kinsella has just won the Irish Championship ?