Sign in to follow this  

NorCal showers -SUNDAY - forecast is on for rain *DELETED*

i sure hope so. if you guys get some rain, i may zip out for one of the stonyford enduros, since the riding in nevada totally sucks and it's just a big flat boring bunch of fireroads here. like in this picture (multi-use trail that is unfortunately about to be officially closed to motors), which i can ride to from my house.

nevada.jpg

god I had the desert in Nevada. No trees, just desert baron land, right Bob. :thumbsup::lol:

Mikeday2aspensturninginthebackground.jpg:D

MIR

Nothing but desert

WOW! That must of been one fantastic photographer to make that baren land look like paradise. :awww::devil:

Great Pic Mike !

Fryboy

Fryboy, you are great with photoshop. Cut and paste and all is good. Your artistic skills are legendary. :devil::awww::thumbsup::lol:

Bob, we can certainly paint a backdrop can't we. Nevada or bust. :D

MIR

You're getting quite worked up over a %30 chance of rain aren't you? :thumbsup: We can hope and pray though...

Bob,

These last "dog days" will soon be a distant memory... :thumbsup:

Pretty soon you'll be duckin' GIANT globs of muck, that only a 650 can deliver... :devil::awww:

( Just ordered some "roostin the BIGBOB" tires! )

-Dan

BigBob, you really shouldn't get our hopes up like that. :thumbsup:

May you ride in a never-ending cloud of dust this weekend for your inaccurate weather forecast. :devil::awww::lol:

Bob,

These last "dog days" will soon be a distant memory... :thumbsup:

Pretty soon you'll be duckin' GIANT globs of muck, that only a 650 can deliver... :devil::awww:

( Just ordered some "roostin the BIGBOB" tires! )

-Dan

yeah when the rains come you'll be slipin n sliding that ten ton beast 650, and picking up that battleship while me and my DRZ be dancing on down the trail.

I'll be ordering my S-12s after the first good major rains

I got my S12 on for the race at Milford. it rocks, now I jsut need to keep it in good condition, it was exspensive.

too bad the weather isn't cooperating. This post started out with such promise. Now it has dwindled to nothing more or less then the usual dim witted TT drivel about tires, bike types and that dry ass donkey breeder state next door. :thumbsup::devil:

I got my S12 on for the race at Milford. it rocks, now I jsut need to keep it in good condition, it was exspensive.

I wished I would have raced honeylake :devil: My racing buddy did nine laps on a worn out XR400, I could have beat him without sweating. If I had a true racing machine like a drz, I may have took first overall. :thumbsup:

Hey Velo & Other TT'ers -

If you're lookin' for a good enduro at Stonyford to ride, may I suggest the WFO Enduro by the Valley Climbers !! The weather usually has turned by then and it usually has the most challenging schedule and offers a chance to learn the rules of an enduro through creative use of the rulebook. Not only is it a fun ride but its also educational, what a deal !!!

Rainman WFO

VCMC

that dry ass donkey breeder state next door.

haha, my house gets 30" of rain a year. i've been getting showers off and on all summer and riding in alot of nice damp dirt on tight twisty mountain trails. krob and i had PERFECT velcro dirt on labor day. no dust, great traction, great views, great trails. too many donkeys tho. lol.

There is a change in the weather happening, i can feel it in me bones.

rain rain rain rain :lol: :lol: :D :D :thumbsup::devil::D:awww: