NorCal showers -SUNDAY - forecast is on for rain *DELETED*

i sure hope so. if you guys get some rain, i may zip out for one of the stonyford enduros, since the riding in nevada totally sucks and it's just a big flat boring bunch of fireroads here. like in this picture (multi-use trail that is unfortunately about to be officially closed to motors), which i can ride to from my house.

nevada.jpg

Bob,

These last "dog days" will soon be a distant memory... ?

Pretty soon you'll be duckin' GIANT globs of muck, that only a 650 can deliver... :devil::awww:

( Just ordered some "roostin the BIGBOB" tires! )

-Dan

yeah when the rains come you'll be slipin n sliding that ten ton beast 650, and picking up that battleship while me and my DRZ be dancing on down the trail.

I'll be ordering my S-12s after the first good major rains

I got my S12 on for the race at Milford. it rocks, now I jsut need to keep it in good condition, it was exspensive.

I wished I would have raced honeylake :devil: My racing buddy did nine laps on a worn out XR400, I could have beat him without sweating. If I had a true racing machine like a drz, I may have took first overall. ?

Hey Velo & Other TT'ers -

If you're lookin' for a good enduro at Stonyford to ride, may I suggest the WFO Enduro by the Valley Climbers !! The weather usually has turned by then and it usually has the most challenging schedule and offers a chance to learn the rules of an enduro through creative use of the rulebook. Not only is it a fun ride but its also educational, what a deal !!!

Rainman WFO

VCMC

that dry ass donkey breeder state next door.

haha, my house gets 30" of rain a year. i've been getting showers off and on all summer and riding in alot of nice damp dirt on tight twisty mountain trails. krob and i had PERFECT velcro dirt on labor day. no dust, great traction, great views, great trails. too many donkeys tho. lol.