What boots do you have????

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used Oneal Elements for the last year. They're quite stiff when new (most are), but as someone else mentioned they broke in quickly as I hit huge puddles on most rides. They flood quite easy so if you're in a wet environment plan on having wet feet from start to finish. Overall I like them and thought they were a great value. I don't know about E-bay, but I got mine from this site and I noticed they are on sale; http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item.aspx?style=705&department=205&Division=2

I bought a pair of Sidi Discoverys yesterday and am anxious to try them. I've heard nothing but good things about them; http://www.dgy.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=B000SIDIDIS

Good luck!

When I went in to the local dealer to try on boots so I could order them online f9or less $$$$ I found that my normal size 11 foot is to large for the 11 boots. Do most brands run a little small :excuseme:Also noticed that most brands only come in full sizes,,11 to small and 12 a little big.. :thinking:any input on sizing

Sidi onroad Sympatex for mellow rides. Very comfortable and totaly waterproof.

Sidi SRS motocross for dirt and more radical DS rides. Super comfortable from new, no breakin required. Also the most waterproof MX boot I've owned.I've gone thru a lot of boots over the years, and these two are keepers.

Colorado,

I bought the Elements in the same size as the shoes I wear (size 10). If anything, they were a little too big. I tried on my brother's Sidi street boots and ordered the same size in the Discovery (9.5 or 44). His street boots are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. They feel like they're formed to my foot. I'm hoping that the Discovery's I ordered will fit the same.