Sign in to follow this  

Fugly US motard

good suspension, but I agree, she's fugly... $150, a hack saw, and she'll look just fine though.

This is what a motard should look like in my eyes :thumbsup:

huskySM-1.jpg

huskySM-2.jpg

huskySM-3.jpg

or...

huskySM450-1.jpg

Thats what I'm talking about :devil:

The cool thing about the Suzuki is that it provides a new dual sport option for CA riders. Strip the Super Retard stuff off of it, bolt on a set of Excels and hit the trails...

Yeah... I love the fact that these are coming out... I would get the black one tho... I dont really like yellow.

6100 bux for a Motard? sweet.

At least its not like this Bike...

rightfront.jpg

That thing looks like the one Prince sat on on the cover of Purple rain.

good suspension, but I agree, she's fugly... $150, a hack saw, and she'll look just fine though.

Ya lost me, what's the $150 and the hacksaw for. :thumbsup:

150 bucks for black plastics and a led tail light.

Hack saw for whatever else gets in the way.

Heading to the US street leagal.

Yuck :devil:

DRZmotard.jpg

It is not the prettiest thing to look @ true but.... at least Suzuki is trying with the supermoto look. Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Husky do not have anything that comes close to anything that looks like this right out of the dealership in the US. For us unlucky riders that have to deal with Ca stupid laws it kinda gives us hope. :thumbsup::awww:

To each his own... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc. yada... yada...

The black Husky is indeed an ugly bike. Especially with that goofy looking pipe. The red one ain't so bad. That Suzuki would definitely look better wrapped in black plastic. Though, having a yellow bike on the street can be a very good boon to one's personal safety.

You could get some red/white face paint, a red wig, and a yellow puffy suit and say your TEAM McDONALDS! :devil: That bike makes me instantly think....."Where is the HAMBURGLAR?"

Sorry SUZI guys, I just can't stomach anything yellow. I even hate the smiley face cuz it's yellow! :awww::thumbsup:

I think if they would have used blue as the accent instead of red it would look better, but I think it's kinda cool as it is. Right gear, right wrist locked, I'll bet it would look pretty cool. :thumbsup:

In my eyes everyone should be driving Porsches but that's not practical. For the money I don't think that's gonna be a bad bike. There's always something better and Suzuki is trying to get on the ball, where's the Honda & Yambbag?