Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have Storm Cycles skid plates?*Updated w/pics*

I am picking my Storm skid plates/engine guards today. My office is 10 minutes from their place, so will be dropping by. Will let you know how the stuff looks when I get it, but I've only heard good things about their products.

Mark

I'll be getting mine today via UPS, just got the confirmation. They seem to have quite a bit of goodies. So depending on how the plate and guards are I could be spending a lot more money there.

Dano

Got home from work last night and what do ya know, I got my Storm Cycles skid plate and engine guards. Initial impression is that they are sweet anodized in red, it's a nice rich red, not the pinkish tint I have seen in the past. Second the welds and construction is fantastic. Took me all of 5 minutes to mount them and it looks great. The fit is perfect and no allignment issues came about. I give them two thumbs up so far, hope to not need to test them the hard way. I'll be purchasing more Storm Cycles goodies for sure.

Dano storm1.jpg

Also got my Storm skid plate and engine guards yesterday. Bolted up just right and seem pretty heavy duty. I went for silver for the stealthy look. The red ano did look really nice, but I like a stock look. Decided to put on the rad guards as well, figure they're better than what's there. They also fit up just fine and should protect the outer edge of the rad pretty well in a tip-over.

Mark