Sign in to follow this  

Digital Camcorders

I have seen the debate on digital cameras so what are your thoughts on camcorders. I just started playing with video and just built another computer. I also have Pinnacle Studio 9 Se that I am about to upgrade but what about cameras. I want a 3ccd camera but which is the most bang for the buck? I have an old camcorder now that just dosen't cut it. I rendered some video today to DVD and it looks like crap. What are you guys using and how does your video look?

Thanks,

Paul

what is your opinion of Studio 9se? is it user friendly? can i ask how $? thanks for any input. :thumbsup:

not sure about SE, but I use Studio 9... It's the best I've come across in terms of quick learning curve and functionality. Very decent program. No idea how much it costs. I prefer it over ulead video studio and premier.

Studio is fairly easy to use. The version I have is the basic version without all the bells and whistles but I will upgrade when I learn how to use it better. Retail on studio 9 is around 90.00 I got my copy off ebay for around 25.00 but remember it is not the full blown version. I really need a camera have any of you guys used the Panasonic GS-200.

Not sure which version of 9 I have.. It works 100%... Backgrounds, those FX transitions, etc...

Which portions are supposed to be unavailable?

My Frined has a cannon didgital cmarocer and it takes awsome video an dsound. i highely suggest canon because its been arhund fior along time and its great qualtiy and good price

Later ,

Dna

I am missing the effects and some other stuff. I checked and mine is a trail version. It will work it just dosen't have some of the features. Look at the help menu and it should tell you.

Paul