Sign in to follow this  

WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!! Moto X Kids

Do not watch this movie. it is completly wrong in every aspect of motocross. it started out allright, it had footage of last years US Open when Reed won. then when he went to the podium he took off his helmet and it was frekin alana austin(girl off Motocrossed) her name was supposed to be Cally Reed. it was highly upsetting. then to make things worse the movie was about some kids riding 50s. which wouldnt have been to bad but the 50s sounded like 250s, and some times there would be CRF 50s and they would sound like 250s also. there were no 4-stroke sounds in the whole movie. the "track" they were trying to save in the movie was nothing but a little oval track with one 5ft jump in it. then we get to the bad part of the movie. the main kid who was supposed to be "fast" falls over and breaks his arm and a Monkie takes his spot and wins the big race.

so basically this movie should be taken off the shelves and burnt. it gives motocross a bad name.

one good thing about the movie it had about 3 min worth of some good riders such as: Sean Hamblin, the Alessi Bros. and Tyler Evans. but it only showed bits and pieces of them.

Yes it was really bad(from an adult's perspective), BUT it was intended for kids. My 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter loved it.....he watched the xr-50 scenes over and over. They also laughed when the monkey wheelied and pretty much anytime the monkey was in a scene.

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was intended for the under ten year old crowd....I'd much rather have my kids watch something like that as opposed to some of the freestyle video's.

How much do you think Chad Reed got for the movie?

It's so bad, it's funny - the first time. Now my 4 year old is hooked and he's watched it probably 20 times.

wholly crap... man thanks for the info I was just about to go check that movie out. I figured it'd be along the same lines as "Motocrossed" which frankly I enjoy watching.

A monkey?! A monkey can ride a bike and win? :devil: I think that kinda makes a mockery of our sport.

Sure it's intended to be a kid movie... but then again so was Motocrossed.

However... in the race for "WORST" movie ever in the category of Motorcycle... I nominate "TORQUE" :thumbsup: TORQUE was without a doubt the worst I've seen in a long, long time! I was embarassed for the people in the movie :awww:

I guess you've never seen "Winners Take All".

Movies never do justice to sports they feature. NASCAR guys must still hang their heads in shame over "Days of Thunder". Come to think of it, a runty little gay weaasel/monkey won the big race in that show too.

Yes it was really bad(from an adult's perspective), BUT it was intended for kids. My 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter loved it.....he watched the xr-50 scenes over and over. They also laughed when the monkey wheelied and pretty much anytime the monkey was in a scene.

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was intended for the under ten year old crowd....I'd much rather have my kids watch something like that as opposed to some of the freestyle video's.

How much do you think Chad Reed got for the movie?

My 3 1/2 & almost 5 yr old loved watching it when I rented it as well.

Next time before you rent a movie, read the back of the cover to get a little insight on what you are buying/renting :thumbsup:

I was not griping about the fact that it was a kids movie. I mean im sure I would have loved it as a kid just because it had motorcycles in it. I read the back cover and it looked as if there could have happened to be a slight indication of good story line in there. and also it had tyler evans on the back cover. but still the monkey...I mean come on. I thought that the air bud movies were bad. lol

I guess you've never seen "Winners Take All".

Movies never do justice to sports they feature. NASCAR guys must still hang their heads in shame over "Days of Thunder". Come to think of it, a runty little gay weaasel/monkey won the big race in that show too.

:devil::thumbsup:

That's just funny...

I also saw the back, and saw Tyler Evans, and thought it would be along the lines of supercross. Oh well, maybe Supercross the movie will be better.

winner takes all was just stupid but I look back now and find it funny. I would watch it now just to get a good laugh. Movies will never do the sport justice just don,t worry about it and try to find the humor.

Anybody have winer takes all I could borrow, how about RAD :thumbsup:

Sounds like Sir Crap-a-Lot from the Crappalachian Mountains produced this Crapulate movie :thumbsup: sounds bad... very very bad... Supercross the Movie looks even worse! Kid with a pudding bowl haircut who cant even lift the bike off the stand... eeeeuuruugghghgh

My nephew Brett Downey was the stunt double for the girl in that movie. The movie was released on DVD two days before he was killed last month out at Glen Helen. Needless to say the family is glad it was released. Amazing how many adults have seen it considering it was intended for kids.

I do agree with you.... it's pretty far fetched :thumbsup: It was cool that they used local kids to do the riding scenes.

But then again I don't think it was nearly as bad as the ridiculous scenes in Charlies Angels - Full Throttle. you would have thought they could have made those scenes a little more believable!!! Better yet they should of just left the 3 women out of the scenes all together!!!

Heck the darn monkey is more believable then they were :devil:

Ride hard - Ride Safe!

Sincerely,

Renae' Downey

#38 Brett Downey

Let God Steer

Forever Our Angel

MotoChris521,

Haven't seen "Biker Boyz" yet but it was on the horizon as one to watch. But then I got a little apprehensive after seeing TORQUE... perhaps I'll just watch Motocrossed again with the kids :thumbsup:

Yeh,my little boy would probably like it too.I'm sure it beats Barney.Again.....and again.......and......No 4 stroke sounds,eh?Sounds like on Terminator 2 with the XR100 with the 2-smoke sound effects.Ever notice?