Sign in to follow this  

Exit turns leaning forward sitting ???

I have notice that when you exit out of the turn alot of the factory riders such as rc lean forward, and in the sitting motion. I notice sometimes I do this without knowing, but can see from a video or picture. I also notice that some turns you dont do this at all. I have also seen in Gary Semics siding out of the turn as the same. Need Feed back on why lean forward on the exit of a turn while sitting ??? ;)Also have foot on pegs while doing this ? :thumbsup:

well its just like leading a horse or a bicycle,----you want to try to always lean foward when accelorating and be back when under braking and correctly operate both brakes and bend it into the turn and begin accelorating as you move foward and slowly let of the brakes and thats the way you stay in the central ballence and controll point of the bike.-----------foward when accell and back when braking --------move your arms and hands side to side to keep the ft wheel hopfully going where you want it and keep your shoulders and upper body pointed foward and try to look way down the track and just do accelorating or braking no coasting at all !!!!

Thank you so much. I brok my hand at Gelen Helen with the CMC Trans Cal series, which I dont know the date on whwn it happened, but I am going to be out for the races for awhile. Alot of my Freinds that race class B class tell me that I am pretty wild. Well I been through I few Mx schools. So now I think I need to slow down, and to get smoother. I been getting hurt latly, when I broke my hand I was racing with a broken foot. So you know why I joined this forum now...LOL. The heel lock is something I never even heared of. I need to go over the basics, again, and everything. You dont even know how much help this has been for me. :devil: THANKS A MILLION :thumbsup: I looking to move up to Pro in 05, and need everything I do perfect. Need more feedback ????

i tell ya practice those circle drills ,---i know they look stupid --and they wear out tires and brakes ,---but you will start attacking every corner and being smooth and in controll, and the race is won in the corners with the brakes--------not on the straight with the motor----contrary to popular belief ------!!!!!!

Mxschool 101, which has an site www.mxschool101.com. I took one with Gary Semics with one of his instructors, Jaff Stanfred, if I spelled his name right. Well with mxschool 101 I have tooken a few lessions, and help me out so much beacuse he work with me, and what I need to do. Then just the basic as it is. Also went over the things I was doing good, and ask if I knew why they where. I also had this mx school with the name mike heely, and which was a big class. Was hard to get anything from that. All around mxschool 101 with franky is so cool. You can call him, and ask him anything you want, and ect.