Sign in to follow this  

LED taillight for S Model - question.

Well , the s model allready has break light switch.

so what needed to do inorder to make this work with the S model? and will it fit S subframe or need E ?

if its an LED headlight, you need to tell us where you got it.

if its a taillight, all you need to do is splice the wires from the original tail light to the new tail light.

It would help if you were a little more clear on what you are asking, then you won't get responses like the last one.

Yes, I'm sure it is a tail light and not a head light :lol:

And he can't just splice the wires to it because it is not a dual filament bulb. Go here for the instructions on how to do it.

I was nice for a change, not sure why :thumbsup: Next time use the search :D:devil::awww:

It would help if you were a little more clear on what you are asking, then you won't get responses like the last one.

Yes, I'm sure it is a tail light and not a head light :devil:

And he can't just splice the wires to it because it is not a dual filament bulb. Go here for the instructions on how to do it.

I was nice for a change, not sure why :thumbsup: Next time use the search :D:awww::lol:

My friend , I did a search , and read that post.

That is for a bike without break swith , the S allready has it , thats why im asking what needed to do with S model.

well then we all need to be more specific, when i put my LED taillight on, all i had to do was splice the wires as it is already a dual filament set up.

I got a trick rear fender/LED taillight from BajaDesigns. It was about 45 bucks works great and is super bright. No problems at all after 1000+ miles of mostly off-road riding.

I was wanting to switch my tail light to led aswell! Do those lights also light up the liscense plate? Also any one have a link to someone that sells them? :cry: