Sign in to follow this  

Yippie!

Congrats!

Yeah, I kind of sneak on and off here in between laundry, dishes and kids, unless they're down for a nap, then I get more time :devil:

This is a hoppin' board and I'm starting to like the commraderie (sp) here. :thumbsup:

When I saw the "Yippie", I thought maybe you got a new bike. :devil: You are way ahead of me on posts. :thumbsup: I need to kick it into high gear.

Gold!

FINALLY!!

How the heck do people rack up thousands of posts and still work and have a life?? :devil:

It's really easy. Break something and end up laid up for a while. Your post count will skyrocket. :awww:

I was just barely Bronze in May. Broke my ankle and was stuck at home for 4 weeks.......PRESTO!!! Gold status. go figure, huh. :thumbsup:

Gold!

FINALLY!!

How the heck do people rack up thousands of posts and still work and have a life?? :devil:

It's really easy. Break something and end up laid up for a while. Your post count will skyrocket. :awww:

I was just barely Bronze in May. Broke my ankle and was stuck at home for 4 weeks.......PRESTO!!! Gold status. go figure, huh. :thumbsup:

I know, but I've not worked in TWO YEARS!! AND I'm still behind people who've signed up after me. Guess I just have other interests...

Gold!

FINALLY!!

How the heck do people rack up thousands of posts and still work and have a life?? :lol:

I know, but I've not worked in TWO YEARS!! AND I'm still behind people who've signed up after me. Guess I just have other interests...

oh.... other interest are not a problem, I have more hobbies that there are hours in the day. But when your imobile, TT is about all there is. :devil:

Gold!

FINALLY!!

Yup! I think as of July I was bronze... doubled my stats while broken. There really isn't much I do that isn't physically active... heck, I honestly don't OWN a TV, if you can believe that! So if you can't ride (or climb, or surf, or run, etc, etc... jeez, I couldn't do much of anything for the first month!) at least you can talk with people who DO! :lol:

We used to never watch the thing.

Then I got sick and TV is nice to have at 2:30am when you can't sleep and you're too zombied out to read.. :thumbsup:

But all in all, I think people are better off without the time sucker.

We used to never watch the thing.

Then I got sick and TV is nice to have at 2:30am when you can't sleep and you're too zombied out to read.. :awww:

But all in all, I think people are better off without the time sucker.

I think my computer is a substitute TV for me... If I can't sleep I'm on TT (or elsewhere), seeing what the other half of the world is up to! :devil:

I think part of it is, too, that I'm alone & live alone... when you're with someone, you can't really surf the 'net "together", it feels rude... at least it did when I was married... but you CAN watch TV "together", and I used to a lot more than I do now... :thumbsup:

I think part of it is, too, that I'm alone & live alone... when you're with someone, you can't really surf the 'net "together", it feels rude... at least it did when I was married... but you CAN watch TV "together", and I used to a lot more than I do now... :thumbsup:

I'll surf wit-cha. :devil: See ya on Friday. Same time? :awww:

:lol::D:lol:

I'll surf wit-cha. :devil: See ya on Friday. Same time? :lol:

:awww::lol::D

:lol::D Of course! Same bat time, same bat channel! :snore::awww::lol::D

I'll surf wit-cha. :devil: See ya on Friday. Same time? :D

:D:lol::D

:D:snore: Of course! Same bat time, same bat channel! :lol: :lol: :(:awww:

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :lol:

HOLY SHUT-INS, BATMAN!!!!! :awww::lol: :lol: :lol: