Sign in to follow this  

DRZ Radiators on e-bay HURRY

Thanks for the heads-up. Have not seen you post for a while and thought maybe you were lost in the desert. Hope all is well. I am running the tire we discuss and all is good.

WARNING......I just bought the wheels off this bike, from this seller.. THEY WERE NOT AS ADVERTISD, nor will the sell return any of my emails to him....WARNING

Sellers description

Included: You get the front wheel with disk, and the rear wheel with hub and disk. Plus anything else you see in the pictures, if your not sure drop me an email.

Condition: The overall condition of this front end is excellent in my opionion for the year. It should be noted that it still has it's dings and nick's here and there but noting major. The tires are done but the rims are straight.

completed auction link

In reality,, the front hub had a damaged rotor mounting hole that needed a thread repair insert. The speedo drive tabs were very damaged,, worn/ground down to about 50% OF WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. And the rotor hardware was missing.

Rear wheel looked to have had a chain stuck down between the sprocket and hub, causing a bunch of gouges. The sprocket mounting surface was nicked up, requiring me to repair before I could mount a sprocket.

The wheels are useable.. and still not a bad deal for what I paid for them,, seeing as I have the ability to repair them at no cost to me.. But, they were not as advertised, and had a buyer who was unable to repair them himself won these,, they would not have been ready to run,, and cost some additional $$$ to make ready to use..And neither was offiered or shipped. So buyer beware.... on GTcycle

Awfull kind of you to not slap him with negative feedback, I probably would have at least thrown some negative his way. :devil: To bad some folks have to be anything but honest,,,Oh well once word gets out your name becomes trash and nobody will do business with you afterwards. :thumbsup: the cost of not being honorable.. :awww:

Awfull kind of you to not slap him with negative feedback,

Who said I wont :devil:

Please note:

Once left, you cannot edit or retract feedback; you are solely responsible for the content.

It's always best to keep your feedback factual; avoid making personal remarks.

Feedback can be left for at least 90 days following a transaction.

If you have a dispute, contact your trading partner to try and resolve the dispute before leaving feedback

today is day 33 :thumbsup:

Condition: The overall condition is excellent in my opionion for the year. It works fine and does not leak..

IT WORKS FINE AND DOES NOT LEAK....... To me doesn't meen excellent, They look to have been set on fire!!! Look at the top right corner that better be black dirt. :thumbsup: