Sign in to follow this  

Non Starting 'Berg

Dame Bike My Dad Bought Last Saturday Now Refuses To Start.

Seems That There Is A Very Weak Spark And That Gets Blown Out By The Compression :devil:.

Fitted A New Battery,But That Hasent Helped,Just Turns Over.

She Seems To Flood Up Very Quickley :thumbsup:

What Am I Doing Wrong?

The Guy Who Sold It To Me Started It On The Second Kick.

Here's the trick Oli... the SEM ignitioned 'berg must turn over at 400rpm before they will generate a spark. If you kick fast and hard it will start everytime. With practice it's easy.

For more information on your 'berg please visit the un-official Husaberg website.

~ Ken

Fitted A New Battery And Spark Plug And Pushed The Button

And She Barked Into Life.

Let Her Warm And Went For A Quick Blast Around The Local Field And Fudge Me Does It Go Some :devil::awww::lol:

With The Ignition Switch On Low The Front Would Lift In 1st,2nd&3rd :D And With The Switch On High I Had A Few Sideway Moments In 4th&5th On The Slightest Patch Of Damp Grass :D.

Only A Few Problems,Like A Flat Spot At Low Revs And Back Firing When Stopping :thumbsup:

Wish I Hadnt Bought My GasGas Now :cry:Need To Get That Going Like This :lol:

We were away riding on the weekend with a guy on a Burg. It would not start on the kick & we had to push it ( ride with leg pushing on the muffler ) at about 40kph for around 1km before it fired. The next morning he boiled the jug and poured it over the ignition cover on the engine and it went 1st kick. They dont like it when it is cool and the hot water warmed it enough to start. He mentioned that he has this problem regularly. Once it is going in the morning it starts fine for the whole day

Pete