Sign in to follow this  

Thunder Alley with lowboy

Bought it. I figure for that price i can't go wrong even though I have a brand new Dr. D that i like alot. I have been wanting to experiment with different pipes. Next will be a Jemco.

Bought it. I figure for that price i can't go wrong even though I have a brand new Dr. D that i like alot. I have been wanting to experiment with different pipes. Next will be a Jemco.

After you put the TA on there, your going to feel like a dope for buying that Dubach pipe. :thumbsup:

after he puts that jemco on there he will feel like a dope for putting the TA on there! :awww::devil:

After you put the TA on there, your going to feel like a dope for buying that Dubach pipe. :thumbsup:

So I gotta feel like a dope twice :devil:? I kinda figured they were both mo betta than the Dr when I bought it. I have to have a pipe that is quiet for a couple of the areas I ride. The Dr. fits the bill. But when I get out in the desert, its loud as you want :thumbsup:. That is until the turtle petters get all the deserts closed.