Sign in to follow this  

Buffalo Range Pig Roast this Saturday

Anybody have more information on this?

All I heard is half price entrance fee and $5-$10 to dig into some swine :thumbsup:

well i can tell you that the pig roast is a grand time. If you need location information, it is located in ottawa Il, if you could tell me were you live i could get you there. I ride at buffalo range alot and the track is awesome when it is well groomed. Which im sure they will groom it for such a big event. I would go out there but i have a racec in joliet that day.

kxfkawa- I'm familiar with the BR, just wondering if my facts were right. Also wondering what time the pig goes up in flames. I usually show up early and leave 2-3pmish.

Is the roast in town or on BR's property?

Shame you can't make it- Anyone else planning to show :thumbsup:

According to the BR flyer I picked up about a month ago:

Pig Roast Sat. Sept 18

1/2 off regular admisson

$5 for food & drinks

Lunch served approximately 1:00

I don't think I'm gonna be able to go though :thumbsup:

Hey I might be out there! :devil:

The pig roast is right there at the riding park and is usually done in the back parking area by the trails, not the one by the track.

I've been to a few of these and they really are a good time. The food is great and they usually try to make the track bearable so its a win-win situation! :awww:

I'm gonna try to make it out there, all white CRF450 with a goofy looking guy riding it! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna try to make it out there, all white CRF450 with a goofy looking guy riding it!

He'll be the guy looking backwards, also has "Real Deal" on the back of his jersey. :awww: I wish I could make it over there, sounds like fun, but no can do this weekend... :thumbsup::devil:

lbzyz426 i cant make it either :lol: next year for sure :awww: btw im still icing up the back from last weekend :D even though my riding time got cut short it defientely was quality riding :thumbsup: im about 80% so i might be there on sun. for sure the following weekend :devil:

I was at the pig roast a couple of years ago, didn't they let everyone ride free? That was special. 1/2 price is good too. The pig was great, don't know if I can make it this year, I'm sposed to be at a different pig roast in McHenry on Saturday. :thumbsup:

All you guys suck :awww:

Is anybody going to be able to head out there?

All I have is 1 maybe from Matt228 :thumbsup:

Nobody wants to be my frieeeend :devil:

Dang I really want to go, but my buddies can't go and my dad wants to watch my sister's tennis match instead of going riding at BR :thumbsup:

I suppose I could always go alone and meet you mofos there...

There you go, now thats the spirit :cry:

Yes Krass- You should come meet us "mofo's" out there, weathers perfect, track should be in good shape and a pig was slain for this event :cry:

I mostly ride trails though, not good at all on BR's mx track just an FYI** I'm up for whatever though :cry:

You guys ever stop by the lamp liter on the way home :cry:

Sounds good. I mostly ride trails as well... I like the nasty technical stuff, but that's cause I haven't been to a place with a track in a while. I haven't been to BR for a year or so.

So what vehicles will you guys have, where do you guys park, what time are you gonna try to get there ect... ?

I will have a purple minivan (yeah it's my mom's :cry:) with a flat ghetto looking trailer. And I'll be on a stock yz250f with TT fender stickers. :cry:

Cool, you gave in, good to hear! I'll have my Cowboy Cadillac, BLK, Chevy Z71, ext cab, YZ426F #47. I'll probably stroll in at 9:30 - 10am. I usually park south of the mx track parking through the chicane and right next to the sand box, aka "the pit" (right matt?)

Matt will probably want to hot dog it on the MX track, which I'm cool with but do plan to get a good days riding in the sticks.

Let me know if ya'll bail out, last thing I want to do is get out there and ride solo. I'm dumb enough to head out by myself.

I'm bringing my helmet cam, anything cool happens I'll be posting it on TT. So everyone can laugh at ya :cry:

Well tonight I'm going to a party in DeKalb so I'm not real sure when/if I'll be out there tomorrow.

If I do go it will probably be after noon, hopefully in time to get some pig! :cry:

I will more than likely be driving a black 2-door Blazer pulling an open trailor. I usually park by the track so look for me around there, probably up in the trees by the start.

And yeah, I probably will be out on the track "hot dogging it", but I'm not afraid of the trails! :cry: Just come and get me and more than likely I'll go out there with ya.

Oh man, now your really screwin up my plans. I was going to ride early and try and get back for the Mchenry pig roast. That's it, screw Mchenry, I'm riding all day. I haven't been to the Rock in about a year or so anyways and I want to see how fast you are. (and yeah, I'm sure you can see how slow I am :cry:)

matt, mike wanted to go to the pig roast .. so talk to him about it

you guys might have one more goer!! :cry:

to bad ill be racing out at joliet on my brand new kx 250f :cry:

You guys ever stop by the lamp liter on the way home :cry:

About 15 years ago they let us camp at the Rock, we hit that place at about 9PM and got back around 1 or so. That place was down right bazaar. Had a couple of the ugliest toothless crack-whore's I had ever seen. I'll never forget that night, stuff legends are made of. :cry: