Sign in to follow this  

Michael Michael Motorcycle

Anyone seen this movie? It's supposed to be geared for kids. I want to buy it for my nephews but need reviews. Speed channel's Two Wheeled Tuesday said a few words about it and promoted it. Just curious if anyone has it or seen it. Thanks.

I got it for my son last Christmas when he turned 3. He really enjoys watching it (we probably watched it 15 times total since Christmas). It kinda grows on you but it's a little dated and corny/funny. I don't see how you can really go wrong getting for your nephews as long as they aren't too old.

Good to watch together and it's clean fun. Be warned, it does have some 4 wheeler footage :thumbsup:.

My son (4 y.o.) got it for Christmas also, last year, from a couple of smokers down the street that I used to ride with. He still watches it, and everynow and again I sit down to watch it with him. He watches it sometimes 3 times in one sitting. Within two minutes of the start, he whips out his hotwheel dirtbikes(none of which are thumpers :thumbsup:) and mimmicks the riders. Although it may be dated, it provides some good entertainment....with no violence.... :devil::awww:

soon enough you too will be singing Michael, Michael, Motorcycle.........you all know what I mean..

My kids have it too. It's definitely dated and corny, but little kids love it!! They'll watch it over and over again.