Sign in to follow this  

New Trailwings, are they on the new drz?

Looks like it's been designed to sell to people who ride on the road and haven't got a clue what an off road tyre looks like. The tread looks like a tribal or totem pole pattern - looks great but has stuff-all grip!

Ian

I saw a brand new DRZ at our local dealer today and it had the same trail wings as the old ones. I did like the new graphics.

There are about 5 different models of the trail wing. The one on our DRZ s is specific to this bike. My buddies xr650l has a different model of trail wing...that I must say is much more dirt aggressive.

That is the style my wife has on her DR200SE, much better off road than the DRZ model trailwings. Not great but still better as a 50/50 tire.

its dumb they would put such a crappy tire on the bike. Its supposed to be a very versitile bike. My wings are worn in the center, i dont know how :thumbsup: and i took them in some mud last weekend, very interesting to say the least.

There are about 5 different models of the trail wing. The one on our DRZ s is specific to this bike. My buddies xr650l has a different model of trail wing...that I must say is much more dirt aggressive.

Yeah they LOOK more agressive but they dont work for s#!T off road.Wanna buy a set (slightly used)? :thumbsup: