Sign in to follow this  

So who built Kyle Lewis's motor?

Wasn't last year a Yoshimura motor? Maybe the same thing this year. You gotta give Lewis props for the skills to put the motor to good use.

Wasn't last year a Yoshimura motor? Maybe the same thing this year. You gotta give Lewis props for the skills to put the motor to good use.

hell yes! hes historic, just like larocco and the junkyard dog!

Every works replica, semi-factory or factory engine on that startng line, has the power to make holeshots...Kyle just nailed them both times and took names afterwards...my bike has the power to do that, but my skills don't :devil:

Alessi needs to learn that instead of saying how much better the factory engines are...

He's in the Big Boy ranks now..no excuses. :thumbsup:

Why would you want to be out in front of 39 other riders buzzing like a nest of angry hornets who are professionally skilled to own your ass? If I ever got a holeshot at a pro race, I'd pull off the track :thumbsup:

Someone on another board pointed out an interesting note:

Look closely at his header. It appears to be a stock 02-03 header??! Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

I have a buddy that races 250A on a completly stock 02 CR250........He can make my bike go faster than I ever will.

Someone on another board pointed out an interesting note:

Look closely at his header. It appears to be a stock 02-03 header??! Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

I didnt manage to spot that!

Now that you have mentioned it....

HMMMMM......

:thumbsup:

:devil: