Sign in to follow this  

Awesome Icelandic enduro video!!!

This video is from the competition last saturday, it was the third and the last one this summer. Man this track looks sweet!!! :devil: I couldn't compete because I had to lie home in bed sick!! :thumbsup: Though I will most likely be going there next weekend to check it out, well... enough about me :awww: enjoy!!!

Icelandic Enduro

Snorri.

:thumbsup: Is that the whole course? A big mud hole?

I think a swamp buggy is a better choice of ride.

Doesnt look fun to me...but fun to watch those fools swim in the muck :devil:

Man - talk about a mud fest :devil::awww:

That was some pretty tough riding there - thanks for the great video :thumbsup:

That was frick'n Killer Dude! :thumbsup:

#300 on a Kawasaki got roosted something unreal by an unknown KTM, absolutely blasted. Don't ya hate when that happens? :D

Yeah, sure is weird with no trees. :D

Lotta KTM's out there, seem to be doing very well. :lol:

I would rather do this race on my buddies bike. :snore::awww::lol:

I found this video quite long, but very entertaining. :devil::awww::lol:

This is when you see those adds that say "Like new (insert brand & displacement here) Only raced one time!" :D:lol:

Hehe thanks :thumbsup: Yeah here in Iceland we don't have that many trees :awww: and those we have aren't big.

Yeah there are a lot af KTM's here :devil:

This track was very muddy and it had been raining for two weeks!! but that wasn't the whole track, the guys with the cameras just took video's of the most fun things to watch :lol:

Looks great fun! Notice how the quick guys bikes are also the cleanest!

It reminds me of the "Wild and Wooly" race here in the uk, on Boxing Day each year. Except the Wooly has bogs to get through where the mud and water is up over your bars!! You have to run an air pipe from the carb to the bars!

But its a fantastic event, all for charity and you just get soooo dirty!!

I love the muddy stuff!

Great video that!

:cry: Is that the whole course? A big mud hole?

I think a swamp buggy is a better choice of ride.

Doesnt look fun to me...but fun to watch those fools swim in the muck :cry:

I agree, when you are walking the bike because the mud is over the tires it shouldnt be considered riding anymore. :cry: Way to much work, but it does look like alot of fun to get that muddy.

Yeah... the guy walking his bike over is a friend of mine, he couldn't get a ride over there so he rode his dirtbike to the place this was held, his tires were begining to look more lika a super moto tires then off road tires :cry:

Hehe Yeah, they had some of the chips still on but they didn't grip at all, that's why you went three times as fast as I did through the swamp this weekend and got me all dirty again :cry:,

Anyway i gotta get rid of that damn Kawasaki junk and get a real 250F :cry: bike like yours it was love at 3rd ride this weekend :cry:

Nice video!! poor bikes and poor pilots... mud everywhere!! Just seeing it I've got tired.. :cry:

Thanks!! :cry:

Great vid I love mud maby not that much I bet if you entered that race without a bike you would have a better chance winning. I would like to take a 4-wheeler there :cry: :cry:

it is very ironic that just this last friday I watched this video for the first time and thought, "hmm, I can't imagine riding in a course like that". then this sunday I race a harescramble called the cranberry lake harescramble, which I heard was an awesome course but "watch out for the deep mud". there was no "watching out", the damn mud was everywhere. in the open sections, deep in the woods, etc., etc. The mud was not as "wet" looking as in this video, but there were bikes buried up to their tanks, standing straight up with either the back or front wheel sunk in, people hung up on huge roots in the mud, trenches 3-4ft deep, and everything else in between. What was worse was this race had a huge turnout, at least 20-30 bikes in each class, and some classes having +40 bikes. so at each nasty section there was a huge pile-up of bikes, and you had to fight your way through the mud and nastiness to make any progress.

It would have been great to capture cranberry lake on video. it seems like a classic. nowhere else that I've rode (although limited experience) where you got fight that hard through a race!