Sign in to follow this  

05' YZ125 vs.04' YZ250F

hey everyone what am i supposed to do.....i want either of these bikes and the only reason y im thinking about the 2 smoke is cuz its 21 pounds lighter then the 250f but i want the 4 stoke cuz of the smooth power delivery. i dont want 2 spend 5 gs on sum10 im not sure about but wat is your guyz opinion?? any help is apprieciated. thanxs.

That new 125 is sweet bike. I am thinking of replacing my 450 with the new 250.

What type of riding do you do? In what type of terrain?

YZ125 would be a blast for racing, but still gives up power to the YZ250F. The 450 would be even more powerful. Just my opinion, but I'd only consider the 125 if I raced 80%+ of the time, and the tracks I raced on were not too loose or sandy.

i weigh about 120 and am about 5'5" and all i do is race motocross and the tracks vary. wat do you all think? i think im leaning 2 the 250F.

Man no one can tell you what would fit you perfect i mean it depends on what you like my advice try to ride both of the bikes then pick and if you cant get your hands on a 05 125 then ride a 04 and just remeber how much better the new one is. You are light tho so that would work with the 125 good, but then again everyone loves the 250f and im right there with them I love mine and wouldn't go back.