Sign in to follow this  

What Yall think of my new fo fitty !!!

Just ordered today, should be here on friday! The guy said it was a project bike and has verry low hours! Some of the mods include.

This bike has a motor built by Gerald Langston of Langston Racing and produces 57hp to the rear wheel on pump gas...race fuel will put you over 60hp mark. We do have dyno charts to prove this

Complete porting job done by Gerald Langston on flow bench.

12:5:1 Wiseco Piston

Web Cam Camshaft grind number 208/729+5

Shortened valve guides

Stainless steel O/S valves

HD Valve springs

Titanium Valve Keepers

Scary Fast Power Now intake.

Tires Front and Rear 80/100-21 and 120/90-19 Maxxis IT's

Chain and Sprockets Renthal Ultralite 13-48 R1 Gold"Bling"Chain

Exhaust DR D Dubach Racing Complete Exhaust with spark arrestor.

Full Gripp seat Cover and custom graphic kit from ZLT

Renthal Dual compund 50/50 red grips with grip donuts.

Additional extras include: Universal complete top and bottom triple clamp and radiator guards. Stompgrip Moto Traction pads. Renthal McGrath bend twinwalls, Topar racing countershaft cover, clean Twin Air air filter, Devol glide plate, Lightspeed carbon fiber ATS ,fork wraps and chain guide. Zip Ty fuel mixture screw, Dubach Racing hot start and MX Bike Front Fork Compression Damping Dial Adjusters.

Man i cant wait to ride it!! :thumbsup:

mxbike_sm450_03.jpg

Oh i will, but it will be veryy tempting to go ahead and buy some race gas and see what 60 hrs power on an mx track feels like :thumbsup:

Not sure? It better be the same as the pic, or else there is a royal ass kickin comin to sombody!!!

Im saying the pic better be of the bike that im getting and the bike better be in the same shape! Or else :thumbsup:

Oh man, nothing but the best!!! Maby it will cut down on the monkey butt syndrome? But for rizzle its the shizzle!! :thumbsup:

Very nice bike. I have bought a few things from that store. They are really good to deal with. Have fun.

Its an 03 and i payed 4750 shipped to my door. I thought it was a good price?

OH Sheet! My dad just left my house today (about 30 minutes from Langstons shop) to go home to Casper Wy.! He coulda brought that thing home for ya....Damn its a small world :cry:

what is the properties paste mathod?

right click on the X and open the Properties dialog. Copy the entire text from the Address (URL) item and paste it into the address bar on a new browser window.