Sign in to follow this  

etown this weekend

dude,

Im free from family duties this sat. How has etown been lately and how fast are you? I might be into riding there on sat, but Im not really fast...actually when I look at videos of myself riding, I look like a fat slow retard who's lost and crying....but I still try.

Mike

dude,

Im free from family duties this sat. How has etown been lately and how fast are you? I might be into riding there on sat, but Im not really fast...actually when I look at videos of myself riding, I look like a fat slow retard who's lost and crying....but I still try.

Mike

\\

i'm slow too so we can race each other and think we are hauling ass. :thumbsup:

sunday looks like the day to go weather wise. not sure if we are going early or later in the day.

Has E Town crowded? I have not been there all year and I was thinking of going.

last few times i went it wan't bad at all. but that could change. I hope we don't get too much rain this saturday.

its supposed to rain like nuts all weekend, if its nice im gonna try to go sunday, i have work saturday. once again, look for a lil kid riding a rm125 :cry:

I may go next weekend if I get my bike back together this week. I'm just waiting on the parts. Not sure if I'll go there or Chatsworth, but I'll see how my week goes.

i think we are defitly going but later in the day.

my bike has # 89 on it. so say hello.

tony

Berlin, NJ.....an hour from where I live, 30 min from philly :cry: or you can go to atcomxracing.com, but it would be a waste of time because what your looking for is right here

FROM DELAWARE & MARYLAND: Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 4 or Rt. 295 North to Exit 36A. Take Rt. 73 south 10 miles to Berlin Circle. After Circle go to 2nd traffic light (534). Take 534 East 3 miles to track.

DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH: (GARDEN STATE PARKWAY): Take Exit 88 off Garden State Parkway to Rt. 70 West for 33 miles to Rt. 206 Circle. Take Rt. 206 South for about 2.3 miles. Make a right at 2nd light (Medford Lakes Rd.) go 2 blocks and left onto Oakshade Rd. (534) Go 6 miles to track.

i went to etown. got there beteen noon and 1 pm. there was a bad accident on the small track. I heard a rider overshot the turn and went right through fence hittng a woman. I hear she is in very bad shape. If any knows anything please let me know. anyway, they closed track which pretty much screwd up the rest of the afternoon. track was is great condition.

regards tony