Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Riding in Ncal this weekend???

Hi everyone,

Anyone riding this Sunday or Monday? I am open to riding pretty much anywhere. Let me know or I am headin to Truckee :thumbsup:

Fryboy

Unless I get this job and have to start work, Ill ride wicha on Monday. Has to be between 9:00 and 3:00 though. I have to pick up the kid.

We cant ride Prosser trails in Truckee because of the Fire Restrictions. You can ride the track but that will get old in an hour.

Unless I get this job and have to start work, Ill ride wicha on Monday. Has to be between 9:00 and 3:00 though. I have to pick up the kid.

We cant ride Prosser trails in Truckee because of the Fire Restrictions. You can ride the track but that will get old in an hour.

Are you sure Prosser is closed Zac? We went right by the area and there were quite a few people riding the trails around there. Not sure if it was actually Prosser Pit but the Prosser area :thumbsup:

Dave

I'm thinking about Hollister on saturday and Metcalf on sunday just like last weekend, but its not in stone yet. Probably won't be till I get there. :thumbsup:

Wonder when Hollister will open those new trails up?

I'm thinking about Hollister on saturday and Metcalf on sunday just like last weekend, but its not in stone yet. Probably won't be till I get there. :devil:

Not anytme soon, they are in red tape hell.

Seems someone in the Main office (Sac) is holding things up, because of a glitch in the time frame papers were filed :thumbsup: I smell Eco Terrorist Stew

I'm thinking about Hollister on saturday and Metcalf on sunday just like last weekend, but its not in stone yet. Probably won't be till I get there. :lol:

Not anytme soon, they are in red tape hell.

Seems someone in the Main office (Sac) is holding things up, because of a glitch in the time frame papers were filed :D I smell Eco Terrorist Stew

What a bunch of BS. Johnny, I thought you went to some trail opening party about 6 months ago :devil: Don't tell me this preempted that? Too bad, I would like to see that place expand a little. Perhaps ban Quads from the main park and make them ride with the rest of the 4 wheelers. :thumbsup::lol: Just kidding all of you quad riders... don't get your panties stuck up your :awww::D

Fryboy

I might be doing a morning half day ride at Elkins Sunday. Maybe get started around 7:00, put in 50 - 60 miles, and be home by noon. :thumbsup:

Monday would work for me, maybe Mammoth Bar for a couple hours, or

a blast up soda springs road to the train tunnels again... :devil:

Hi everyone,

Anyone riding this Sunday or Monday? I am open to riding pretty much anywhere. Let me know or I am headin to Truckee :thumbsup:

Fryboy

Monday would work for me, maybe Mammoth Bar for a couple hours, or

a blast up soda springs road to the train tunnels again... :awww:

Hi everyone,

Fryboy

I might be down with that Duane. Sounds like fun. Cisco should be able to ride on Monday for a while too so Mammoth might work. I have never been there. Not sure if he wants to ride up to the train tunnels again. Man that was fun.

Oldedude, Elkins might work for me to. Let me make sure Sunday is doable, if so, I will get in touch with you.

Dave :devil:

Sorry Blue and Oldedude,

I am out for Sunday. Family first and all that. Can't get away until 1pm.

Only riding if any will be Prairie City after that. Still open for Monday :thumbsup:

Duane, I will be in touch. Zac seemed uninterested today. If I know him, he will change his mind as the weekend approaches. :devil:

Fryboy

hey-

i'd like to meet some new local locos, got room for a tag-a-long?

thanx!

tom

Hey Tom,

Sure! :thumbsup: You can join anytime. When can you ride?

Dave

Mammoth bar it is.

Or the train tunnels...if we do the tunnels, Id be game for exploring some trails off of Soda Springs road....AND we could do that sketchy single track if we dont see people around. Just be prepared to scatter if we see a green truck :devil:

Lemme know. Oh and lets keep this ride small...TOO much dust :thumbsup:

:excuseme:cisco you have severe psycological issues wait for some &%$#@!en rain,or come up on sunday,jet my bike and ride here,i built a sweet infield section just waiting for you to help with the 5 acre completed play track :thumbsup:

Dave & Zac,

Keep me posted on Monday, Im not a great morning person, but

I can get there early if need be, or maybe we could meet for lunch. :devil::awww:

Im game for Mammoth or soda springs, Id like to check out a few of the

trails that go off to the left. Maybe one or more go down to a great swimming hole

on the north fork..?

Of course both of you guys are faster then me, (Zac is faster then everyone) but I can always

find your dust trails. As for the green truck dodge, Id probably the one stuck with the ticket.

Ill just play dumb... :lol::thumbsup:

Mammoth bar it is.

Or the train tunnels...if we do the tunnels, Id be game for exploring some trails off of Soda Springs road....AND we could do that sketchy single track if we dont see people around. Just be prepared to scatter if we see a green truck

Lemme know. Oh and lets keep this ride small...TOO much dust

:thumbsup: Hmmmmm! :devil:

Mammoth Bar......Sunday......2:00pm till closing time.......?

And the train tracks/tunnels in soda springs.....truckee.! That's illegal as hell!!! and Dangerous!!! :awww::lol:

I wanna go! :D

And the train tracks/tunnels in soda springs.....truckee.! That's illegal as hell!!! and Dangerous!!!

The tunnels are there, but the tracks are long gone. :thumbsup:

hey-

i'd like to meet some new local locos, got room for a tag-a-long?

thanx!

tom

ME TOO!!!! ME TOO!!!!

If you guys don't mine one more FNG??

And Cisco about the dust... well I would be in the back,way back.

Just think Kawidual I would be the one with the ticket :thumbsup:. O well maybe the Texas plat will help me play dumb.

One more thing will you guys post a meet place/time?

Later's

Nutt

Are you sure Prosser is closed Zac? We went right by the area and there were quite a few people riding the trails around there. Not sure if it was actually Prosser Pit but the Prosser area :cry:

Dave

The prosser (and most of the truckee area)is closed except for the track. I personally still ride, because I know I have a spark arrestor, and I know the trails better than forest service. I've wanted to do those train tunnels a long time, but I've never actually loaded up and ridden at the summit. I'd bet there's some good riding up there, and not many forest service people.

Kevin