Sign in to follow this  

Got my set of TT fender stickers!!

I got my fender stickers today from the fedex guy and slapped them on :thumbsup:

I wasn't sure if i liked the new style but once i put them on i think they look pretty dang good. :devil: And they are THICK!!! :awww::lol:

tt%20fender.jpg

I got my fender stickers today from the fedex guy and slapped them on :thumbsup:

I wasn't sure if i liked the new style but once i put them on i think they look pretty dang good. :awww: And they are THICK!!! :D:devil:

tt%20fender.jpg

Lookin good Bill!! Thought you were old school though :lol::lol:

Pizza dough? Ohhh ya gotta share that recipe.

Fryboy

And clean that counter top, the grout is all nasty on the right side of the picture.....

Ohhh geeez Mr Neat Freak is in da house :thumbsup: Yes Larry, we all know we could eat off of your bike.

I am almost afraid to respond, I hope Blue dont think I think he thinks that thinking about thinking people are stupid

I will have to ask King Louie if its ok to posts what I think I want to post unless he thinks its casuing him any grief in what I think I want to post in regards to the post its self

Anyway Blue

I was wondering, Is that the same bread maker you were trying to setup on your WR as a extra gas tank

I am almost afraid to respond, I hope Blue dont think I think he thinks that thinking about thinking people are stupid

I will have to ask King Louie if its ok to posts what I think I want to post unless he thinks its casuing him any grief in what I think I want to post in regards to the post its self

Anyway Blue

I was wondering, Is that the same bread maker you were trying to setup on your WR as a extra gas tank

You lost me John :thumbsup: I think you need to get out and ride your getting cabin fever :devil:

I wasn't sure if i liked the new style but once i put them on i think they look pretty dang good. :lol: And they are THICK!!! :devil::awww:

tt%20fender.jpg

Is your whole bike silver? Post a pic of it.

Yep it's all silver. :thumbsup:

crf%20hh%20copy.gif

That thing looks surprisingly similar to my neighbors bike......

Can you spot the differences?

Img_0615.jpg

And how long did you have to wait for yours to arrive after ordering them??

Fifteen days and counting for me!! :thumbsup:

I ordered mine on the 28th of August... the screen now says they have been shipped but they still are not here. So what is that, 19 days since I clicked "Place Order"... oh well, just stickers I guess. All my other orders on here went well.