Reno 200

You ought to come down south and run the LA-B2V. You'll be glad you did. It was my first DS Ride last year, and I'm still smiling about it.

http://www.district37ama.org/dualsport/ridefliers/lab2v04.pdf

Man I would love to come down and run that one. Maybe if I can get my chit together. If not I see myself riding it next year ?

Fryboy

Holy crap !! You talking 475 total miles for the LA to Barstow to Vegas? Plus a 105 mile stretch you have to make before gas stop.

What? 475 miles? Down here in So Cal, we do 100 miles just to warm up. ?

Seriously, it's different than mountain single track. It's more of an adventure ride. Not terribly hard, but interesting. There's the challenge of prepping rider and bike. And the party in Vegas is a must see. It's amazing to hear all the stories of things that happened to the riders throughout the 2 days.

120 miles on a tank(IMS) should be a piece of cake(with frosting!!!). Don't make 'scuses!

Me no have IMS tank. I have stock 3.2 gallon tank. Maybe could do 105 but that is cutting it pretty close. If I do decide to do this I will contact you MIR for John and Dan's contact info. I am not too concerned on the distance. I did 125/day this past weekend and still had a lot left. But 250 a day? Hmmmmmm my ? is already concerned :devil:

Fry,

I am doubtful but possible for Reno 200 as I am traveling that week and getting back late Friday. I'll check with Dan about logistics and see what might work for him.

John/Goose

Right on John! It will be fun eating your dust, I mean riding with you again. Sending in my form today !!!!

Fryboy