Sign in to follow this  

LOOK HERE!!!!

Well i just got some new gear in off ebay and the pants are a little small around the waist but i usually wear 34 and they are 34. Well im supposed to go riding this weekend and need them to fit. I want to know the best way to lose those inches fast . I can put the pants on and all just they are a little tight. I need this FAST!! WHat should i eat and how much? What workout(running i know).

A couple of safety pins or belt might be easier. :thumbsup:

Eat light but dont starve yourself, any cardio that gets your heart rate up

& keeps it there, if your a gym member hit the dry heat sauna.

If you have a kindney belt just wrap it around your unbuttoned pants to keep them up.

the pants will go on but they arent as loose as id like them to be. after some running i was just curious to see if it made any difference and for some reason they did seem a little better. i might try to go to the sauna friday with a friend who is a member. i use to be one but it expired and im in school weight training so i dont really need it too much.

You want to lose a few inches by the weekend? How about liposuction or an abdominoplasty? That's about your only real hope.

Dehydrating yourself before a ride is not a particularly good idea.

The cheapest and most rational approach is to exchange your pants for a larger size. We both know that you'll never be comfortable in them until you do. The belt or safety pin idea has limited merit. The rest of us will just laugh our @sses off when we see that sad attempt to deny your true blubberage.

Remember, as we age, everything gets bigger, hairier, and closer to the ground. It's one of those laws of nature. :thumbsup:

Dehydrating yourself before a ride is not a particularly good idea.

Good stuff stanky, this is true.

There might be a local shop willing to trade your pants for a larger size, maybe

if you are willing to buy a few things from them and they have what you need.

this is not really healthy but..only drink liquids like orange juice, milk water etc, no pop and run like the wind and u will lose maybe a inch or two depending on how much effort u put in, and at the same time u stay hydrated for ridinging :thumbsup::devil:

im not fat..maybe a little chubbyish but i just want to lose whatever i can. the pants are not tight tight they just arent as loose as id like. i need to lose the weight anyways or well the last bit of fat.i cant exchange them because the guy i bought it from rode with them like twice. they will fit and im gonna ride with them but if i can get them looser it would be nice.

oh yea and to make it worse its gonna rain for sure all day tomorow and friday. so i gotta run inside or something. saturday it might not but thats 1 day because since it rains we have to go sunday hoping its dry enough.

I think you should make a fashion statement and wear them tight............ like a pair of parachute pants from the 80's. The proper fit for that look would be wear them tight enough to split up the boys, wearing one on each side of the zipper. :thumbsup::devil::awww:

wear em about an hour...they will lossen up as the fabric warms up n such, my pants always do....i have the exact opposite problem....when i first got serious about moto I got some new gear, the pants were 36, then it was 34....i just ordered some new alloy gear size 32 :cry: I am only 17 so its easy for me but the same concepts apply.

I run 3 times a week and do pushups and deep knee bends....i also make sure to practice moto 2-3 times a week so i dont suck come race day

stay commited and the pounds and inches should come right off, buy a pair of really AWSOME riding pants and a jersey at ur taget size for motivation