Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse z-start where to buy

Any ideas on where to get the best deal on a z-start for my 04 CRF250R.I have looked all over and can only find them in Rock Mountain,any other ideas?

TT sponsor here... we can save you some $$$ on one and know a lot about them. I have personally run serveral for the last few years and have many ridding buddies with them.

Call me 503-649-3485

my buddy bought one tried one day & refuse's to use it , i told him it takes a few rides to get use to , but he wont listen , he is selling his really cheap private message me , ill hook you up , or just check on for sale forum here on TT he listed it here

www.parts411.com used to have them listed for $375, but I can't seem to find them on their web site anymore. I ended up getting mine from www.mxsouth.com who matched (actually beat by $5) the parts411 price. I've had good dealings with mxsouth in the past.

Don't know why the guy who had one took it off, maybe he only rides MX, where I'm not sure it would give you any significant advantage. I think it is AWESOME in the woods, it turns the CR's high first gear into an advantage. You can plunk like a trials bike then crank the throttle and get up to a higher speed than a low first gear in a WR tranny would allow. The first try-out (other than my yard) for my CRF/Z-start was at the Sparta GNCC last weekend, it worked great and helped reduce the "fatique factor."