Sign in to follow this  

Sat 18th Drew's secret spot, Sun 19th MX track?

Okay who's gonna be in for either of these?

Let me know so we can make plans.

Don :thumbsup:

I'll just wheelie thru the shiot!! :devil::awww::lol:

What in our neck of the woods isn't!!

For Drew's spot (Sat 18th) you need to PM him and he'll send you the map. As for what time I PM'd him for that too, maybe he'll post that (yeah, Drew take the lead for once :devil:)

For MX track (Sun 19th) I'm up for any track, so find out which of them are in decent shape after all the weather and we'll decide. (I'll call Dustin and see what MXWorld is like currently).

Sat 18th - Drew said to be at his secret spot at 8am

Sun 19th - Phil you pick the track (you rode Bartow? or PaxTrax?) and I'll be there when they open.

the only tracks I have riden is mxworld and hardrock. A buddy at work swears by paxtrax. There's quicktrack by lakeland too.

maybe do a quick poll this evening to see what track?

See everyone at the Secret spot and MXWorld (see new thread).

Don :cry:

Hope you're O.K. I think I know exactly which one got you. At least it wasn't barbed wire!!! :cry: Thanks for letting us in on your secret spot Drew! :cry: Maybe one of these days I'll get off of my fat a*# and exercise a bit, quit smoking, quit drinking, etc. and be able to hang with you guys longer!! :cry: See everyone on the next ride! :cry:

Maybe one of these days I'll get off of my fat a*# and exercise a bit, quit smoking, quit drinking, etc. and be able to hang with you guys longer!!

:cry:

It was a blast riding with you guys today. Sorry for dogging out on tommorrow but man I dont have any chain left.