Sign in to follow this  

US Retail pricing and Exporting a CRF450 from the USA?

How does the pricing system work in the US? I am keen to order and import to Australia a 2005 CR450R or X model from the US and wondered how you US guys go haggling on price?

I have heard that you can import from Canada for a substantial discount? (green sticker rules for california dont affetc us as I live in Melbourne Australia) Anyone of you imported a bike from Canada to the US - who does it and what sort of saving do you get off the MSRP?

So if the X model os $7k US, what sort of discount can you estimate? Anyone know what it costs to ship a bike DHL or whatever to Australia?

Would you US guys believe that we Australians aren't getting the Crf450X model until this time NEXT year!!!

Hi there, If I am not wrong, motorcycle brokers does them and they can deliver for around usd$450 from port to port.

http://www.motorcycle-brokers.com/

check it out....

I imported a CRF into my country too... But in my case, I got a local freight forwarder to hook up with a US freight fowarder (and with a help of a good friend in the states), got the bike back in a matter on one week! The freight forwarder did all the neccessary documentation and clearences for me. Door to door service

hope this helps :thumbsup:

cheers