Sign in to follow this  

Husky demo rides Sunday 19th

Marysville, We will have Mikes 04 TC 450 w/ flywheel weight installed, Jeffs 04 WR 250 w/ all the goodies, At JR's place this Sunday. Moto Track, Woods course, and some flat track. JR has a 04 TC 450. Anyone else interested in bringing up a Husky, give us a shout and we will give you directions.

Ah, just try a little bit... This stuff is safe, really. You won't get addicted! You won't spend your wifes savings on a new bike... TRUST ME! :thumbsup:

Ah, just try a little bit... This stuff is safe, really. You won't get addicted! You won't spend your wifes savings on a new bike... TRUST ME! :devil:

Yep, pretty much what Scott said before riding my TE450 and now I have to change the locks because that crack head (or should that be TE head) wants to steal my Husky. Don’t ride one unless you have the money to buy one. You have been warned. :thumbsup:

Man, you guys speak so highly of your TE's :thumbsup:

I'll have my 510 there. Get to try to bash all that Rooster Performance armor I've added

Sure, You can gladly have a ride on a my WR 250 or one of two TC 450's Come out and take a lap or two!

Jeff :cry: